The Rantings of an Indentured Servant

Sort of Self Explanatory, Don't Ya Think? If it's not obvious, stop. Pan up. Re-read. There you go genius...

Friday, December 21, 2007

Moving on up...

Well, I had my second dance lesson tonight. Apparently I'm doing very well. My instructor wants me to move into the bronze program. She said I'm a natural and by getting into the program we'll be able to speed up my training. I'm pretty excited. She still has to speak with the owner of the studio to make sure it's okay to do that, since it's not standard protocol, but she doesn't think he'll have a problem with it. If he approves, then I'll have to test out of bronze 1 around the end of January.

It also means a financial committment, but I love dancing and would be really stoked if I was good enough to go into amateur competition ballroom. We'll see how things go.

Labels:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com