The Rantings of an Indentured Servant

Sort of Self Explanatory, Don't Ya Think? If it's not obvious, stop. Pan up. Re-read. There you go genius...

Friday, January 25, 2008

22 annuals and other things...

So... I recently turned 22 years old. Last Friday was the actual day of my doom to be precise.

You know, it actually does feel a little bit different when I sit down and think, yes. I am 22. I have been of age to consume adult beverages for a year now. I have pretty much nothing else to look forward to. There are no real "coming of age" years headed my way anytime soon.

All that is left is flat out life friends. And you know what? It's not that bad I guess.

My job is going well, life in general is going well, I really couldn't ask for more.

Well, except for maybe fewer students per class. That would be soooo sweet! *sigh* oh, well...

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com