The Rantings of an Indentured Servant

Sort of Self Explanatory, Don't Ya Think? If it's not obvious, stop. Pan up. Re-read. There you go genius...

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

D&D is back baby!

Well, to help me get out of my recent funk (it happens sometimes *shrug*) The General has decided to DM a campaign. Sunday was our first gathering.

Needless to say, man have I missed gaming! Granted, as of right now this is only a every other Sunday occurance. Enough to basically get a fix and hold us over 'til next time. But for now that is enough. I happen to be running a female half-elf lawful good Paladin named Aly who is rocking it out as an aspirant of the Knights of the Road in a kingdom where Elves pretty much are hated as much French people are in the United States... yea, I live dangerously.

There should be many grand (and hilarious) adventures to come.

Labels:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com