The Rantings of an Indentured Servant

Sort of Self Explanatory, Don't Ya Think? If it's not obvious, stop. Pan up. Re-read. There you go genius...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New bed set and things...

Well, my new bedset got delivered today. Yay!

I'm trying to put my room back together into some semblance of order. I do love the set though.

As for other things in life...

It's a little bit complicated (but then life is never really simple.) Well, Ktreva would be happy to know that shortly after new year's the sailor and I split (mostly his choice to break, but I understood the reasons and so it was on relatively good terms... much better than my last break as most of you know.)

I am currently with a wonderful person who is a gentleman and a scholar and I shall refer to as "The Marine" (mainly because he is exactly that, although he will be out next January.) I am very happy with him. Actually, I believe this is it. I've never been quite so sure of anything before. I would not be surprised if in the future I became Mrs. Marine to be honest. I know this is probably a statement that is going to get me called an idiot many times... I even realize how stupid I sound saying it.

But nevertheless, there it is. Life is falling into place piece by piece and I've finally found the piece to fit this part of my life. It's such a good feeling.

I am truly content with things.

Labels:

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com